Monday 25 May 2015

Won $10 Million In the Lottery



   When I won $10 million in the lottery. I will buy house in Vancouver because I may immigrate Vancouver in my futurn. I like Vancouver so much because there and my country Hong Kong are similar and there has many Chinese and Hong Kong people. My aunt, two cousins, and cousins' parents stay in Vancouver. Also, I will pay the payment for ping pong training to my coach because I want to promotion my ping pong level and I am going to join competitions in Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan in July, September, and  October this year. I hope I can win the competitions. I will give $2 million to my mother and father becasue they supported me a lot when I was child.



7 comments:

  1. Have you ever been in Vancouver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy house too!
    I went to Vancouver on May long weekend. There is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Leon! I hope, you will win this competition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Leon! I hope, you will win this competition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vancouver is a very pleasant place to live. Unfortunately, it's also very expensive; I've heard the average house price there is now over a million dollars.

    Corrections:
    I like Vancouver so much because it and my country Hong Kong are similar and there are many Chinese and Hong Kong people.

    ...because I want to promote my Ping-Pong level...

    ReplyDelete