Monday 11 May 2015

Extreme Sports

   I would not like to try an extreme sports. I like playing table tennis only because I have already played table tennis for nine years. I won many table tennis competitions in Hong Kong. I just won the CUSTTA Spring Open Table Tennis Championship Singles ( Under 1200) in Calgary. I don't have interest to try other sports. I am sure I don't fit other sports because I am short and table tennis player. My table tennis coach thinks I have potential and this sport is fit me.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent picture! maybe we can play pingpong some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome~~~,Leon,handsome in table tennis competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations! I've never been good at table tennis - it's too fast for me. I'm glad you were able to continue with this sport in Calgary.

    Corrections:
    I would not like to try any extreme sports.

    I don't have interest in trying any other sports.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this your picture? Awesome!!
    I sometimes played table tennis when I was young.
    It is exciting sport.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like playing table tennis too ,but ,i good at it,may be ,you can teach me to play table tennis!

    ReplyDelete