Monday 11 May 2015

Welcome to My Blog

   Hi, My name is Kin Sing Ng. You can call me Leon. I am from Hong Kong. I am nineteen years old. I have one sister, father, and mother. I am the youngest in my family. My favourite is playing table tennis. I have played table tennis for nine years. I won many competitions in Hong Kong. I went to Sofia and China to join the table tennis competitions in pass. I just won the 2015 CUSTTA Spring Open Table Tennis Championship Singles ( Under 1200) in Calgary on last two weeks ago. I like shopping with my friends in weekends. Thank you for your watching.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. When will we play together?? Xd

      Delete
  2. Wow, Leon! Excellent won!!!
    Nice to met you in ESL! Have a wonderful time in the University life!

    ReplyDelete