Monday 15 June 2015

Travel

  I want to travel to Taiwan. In fact, I have already traveled to Taiwan for five times. However, I am going to join the ping pong competition in Taiwan in October this year, but I traveled to Taiwan with my family in past. Why am I like traveling to Taiwan? Because I like eating Taiwanese food. For examples, beef noodle, oyster eggs, bak kut and so on. I wish to finish the competition, then my partners and I can eat a lot of Taiwanese food in October. When you travel to Taiwan, you have to try to eat the Taiwanese food. The Taiwanese food is so yummy.

5 comments:

  1. Yes!! I like Taiwanese food too. I love "lurou fan". Which city will you go ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Are you going to Taiwan to attend table tennis competition in October? Wish you get the champion trophy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I like Taiwanese food too. I love "lurou fan". Which city will you go ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lived in Taiwan for two years - some of the food was good (like dumplings), but some of it was a little too exotic for me! Fortunately they had a lot of Western restaurants too.

    Corrections:
    , but I traveled to Taiwan with my family in the past.

    When you travel to Taiwan, you have to try to eat Taiwanese food. Taiwanese food is so yummy.

    ReplyDelete